Saturday, March 8, 2008

Introduction

Just like many other people, I want to have other extra source-income. For a full-time employee like me, it is almost impossible to get part-time job or to start a new business without risking my current permanent job.

After searching, at last I found a way to get some extra source-income that requires the lest of my time and efforts. That potential extra source-income is from investment programs called HYIP (High Yield Investment Program). The HYIP Programs offer very high returns on our investments. But.... we know better than that: there is no free lunch! So, that high returns are also accompanied by high risks, too! In fact, the risks are so high that we can loose all of our investment in just a few minutes!!

Yes, so many scams in this HYIP world. If we invest our hard-earned money into the wrong program, it will surely disappear with almost nothing we can do about it. So, we must do very careful research before making any investment in HYIP Programs.

As a newbie, I was scammed many times by several HYIP Program admins that run his HYIP websites just to steal their investor's money. But those experience did give me deeper insight into HYIP world. I am now much more experienced and not so naive. Now I am not easily impressed by the professional look of those HYIP websites or the interest rate, however reasonable it looks. Now I always do some extensive research before investing in any HYIP Program. That way, I could made significant profits from my HYIP investments.




(picture taken from http://www.tpe-avalanches.info/images/AvalanchePhotoIntroduction.jpg)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you still use free service like blogspot.com or wordpress.com but
they have less control and less features.
shift to next generation blog service which provide free websites for
your blog at free of cost.
get fully controllable (yourname.com)and more features like
forums,wiki,CMS and email services for your blog and many more free
services.
hundreds reported 300% increase in the blog traffic and revenue
join next generation blogging services at www.hyperwebenable.com
regards
www.hyperwebenable.com

Anonymous said...

you give me knowledge. critict me on rafaelhira.blogspot.com your blog real good